Steppin' up to inspire young girls & women to aspire success and lead others!
The Step UP to Inspire campaign is about cultivating the minds of young girls and women to aspire to achieve great success in business and life. It is a call to action for women entrepreneurs to step up and reach back to help young women realize their own success. It is a way to perpetuate continued dedication to servant leadership.
1-Day Training Scholarship
Plagues & Acknowledgement Awards
Grand Total for each City
- We want to acknowledge your contribution and support in the most valued way we can provide, so here are some creative ways we will do that:
- Live Tweet Wall
- Step & Repeat Stationary Media Wall
- Stiletto Spotlight Business Coaching
- Stiletto Business Strategies Compilation CD
- Featured Listing - Stiletto Business Strategies Online Directory
- Radio Ads on Stiletto Business Strategies Show
The impact of Step Up to Inspire Scholarship campaign is a far-reaching and lasting one. The information learned by sponsored participants from our symposium format provide practical action plans that can be easily implemented. Additionally, mentoring resources are open to participants in an ongoing relationship. Resources are continually compiled and contributed to our online training center and available to access at any time. The right information delivered at the right time, can change lives.
Your support will magnify our efforts to reach our goal to positively impact 75 young girls and women. It will provide a means to attend the event to receive valuable information that can enhance their lives.
There are some challenges we face when planning our symposiums in different cities. Tickets sale benchmarks, venue location, other major events happening at the same time. Having successfully hosting several symposiums, and evaluating the success of each one, I have discovered creative ways to address challenges that would enhance the experience. Here are some ways we do this:
- Target Ambassadors within each city who have established networks to champion the event process and tap into existing networks
- Seeking non-traditional venues such as museums, campuses, and community centers to host the event provides a feasible alternative to hotels, or convention centers.
- Identify local businesses and organizations that we can provide connections with so that cause related partnerships can be formed for sustained support.
We know that there may be some who want to contribute, but are limited, however, sharing this campaign with people in your circle of influence can help would be your gift. Please ask others to help support the Step Up to Inspire Scholarship campaign, and use INDIEGOGO tools to spread the word about your own project, so that I can support you, too!
Thank you so much for taking time to read through this, watch my very modest video, and supporting my project!