www.kdsplayhouse.com It's all about continuing to build a legacy that serves and assists in meeting our family and community needs. My grand-daughter Kennedy, her mother, my daughter is Dana, thus the name of our children's & activity-learning-entertainment center named KD's PLAY HOUSE LLC
The center is located at 480 Denbigh Blvd., Newport News, VA 23608. KD's PlayHouse, a professionally supervised, safe, welcoming indoor learning-activity-entertainment center located within the community. KD's PlayHouse is a place where children, parents & significant others can come to play, explore, create, discover, grow and learn; while enjoying some of the most precious times of their lives.
KD's Play House offers parents and significant others assistance with: basic early childhood developmental skills, tutorial services, basic ESL, Spanish and French languages, basic computer knowledge and skills, chorus, dance and creative arts. KD's Play House offers Home- Schoolers an opportunity for their children to experience increased socialization, peer associations and enjoy other activities that we offer.
If you want your kids to try our classes and programs before signing them up on a long-term basis, you can get our rewards. Choose from the various rewards below:
• One-Time Admission for One Child to Our Explore Learning Activity Program ($10.00)
• One-Time Admission to Our Basic ESL, French, or Spanish Program ($10.00)
• One-Time Admission & Birthday Cake ($25.00)
• Five Basic ESL, Spanish, or French Learning Programs for One Child ($60.00)
• One-Time Admission for "Time To Run Errands" or "Pamper Yourself". Drop your child off to enjoy our Three-Hour Learning Activities Program ($60.00)
• One Birthday Cake, Pizza, & Refreshments for a Group of Five Children ($100.00)
• One-Time Use of Our Facility for a Special Event for Three Hours for ($100.00)
Business Hours: Monday-Friday from 6:30 AM-6:00 PM. Saturday 10:00 AM -6:00 PM. Sunday services are available by arranged appointment.
In order to meet all city licensing/inspections codes and compliance we must make additional modifications to the building's parallel walls to meet fire rating standards. This will require re-painting of both parallel. We must increase the size of the toileting facilities to meet ADA standards. We must install an ADA compliant dual level drinking fountain, a three compartment stainless steel sink. This will also require more plumbing adaptations.
We have been invested in building this business since August 8, 2013 and meeting all operating expenses; however in order to open we urgently require additional funding.
Our goal is to open KD's PlayHouse on March 15, 2015; with additional funding we will be successful in meeting that goal.
Allow us to say thank you for taking your time to read and consider our funding campaign. Our motto is: Assisting in building places of hope and healing one brick at a time; please join us.