Bloggers can help you
Bloggers and Journalist can play an essential and important role in any CrowdFunding campaign and project based on their network and influence in your specialized market and vertical. They have the reach and the ability to Market and promote and review your campaign, product or service and then present it to their own followers or readers with a positive and call for action recommendation.
Bloggers are for hire and do not need fresh content. Most Journalist are not for higher and need fresh or new news and content
This is a very cost cost effective and efficient process that you can use for locating niche bloggers. These are the many techniques for locating relevant bloggers to promote and review crowdfunding campaigns. The bloggers and journalist s you’re looking to connect with are:
- Relevant to your niche
- Have large, active and engaged audience
Hierarchy of influences are a s follow
How to find Journalists and bloggers
Blogger and Journalist Ecosystem
Perhaps the most brutal task of any PR campaign is the ignominious errand of finding journalists’ email addresses., Blogger and Journalist clearly publish blogs, articles and news . They are professional in content writing and subject matter. You can find bloggers using :
- Google Blog
Google search, Google search string and Boolean. For example for Key phase window blinds search for;
”Notify me of follow up comments? “ +"Key phase" --> ”Notify me of follow up comments? “ +"window blinds" or';
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “post a comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “add comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “make comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “leave a comment”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype"
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- Google Blog Search – Plug your target keywords or the topics you are searching for into Google Blog Search to discover niche-related bloggers
- Technorati- Use Technorati to identify the “Top Blogs” which measures a site’s standing and influence in the blogosphere
- AllTop – The Web is saturated with compilation lists of the “Best Blogs,” which can help give you an idea of respected blogs/bloggers in your area of interest.
Blogger and Journalist Email and social Media addresses
You know how important and elusive email and social media addresses are. We call them your social assets
Finding them is possible but require knowledge and skills,even if you once had a friend's address, you may not be able to locate or recall it now that you need it (maybe the address has changed) . The CrowdFunding campaign requires your Friends, family, your friend's friends and more. This get more challenging when you want to find a blogger or Journalist email address
No matter whose email address you are looking for or how much you know about the person, there are strategies and methodes once you have their first and last name which can help you find it.
Organizing Bloggers and Journalists
Above instruction and methods will take you to great place to identify and explore bloggers and journalist . After you have made or found a list of influential blogger and Journalist prospects create a CRM or spreadsheet to manage all the information. Organize them info into columns:
- Blog Name
- Social Media Sites
- Contact information
These heading will help organize the bloggers into easy to read information and if you use Google business Apps these spreadsheets can easily be shared with other team members in real time.
We can assist you with setting you up with Google for works and integrate a system that help you to automated the above process using
- Google apps secure email
- Google application Integrated CRM (From email to contact database, From Database to email marketing)
- Email contextual exchange
- Email address predictor engine ( predict and generate potential email addressees)
- Google on line Email and social media address engine
- Business intelligent engine to harvest relevant and new articles, bloggers
Rank your vertical blogger and Journalist
- Relevancy: is this person relevant to your brand? If they were to tweet about your brand, would their network find it believable, or would it be out of context?
- Reach: how big is this person’s audience? Influencers often have large social audiences and are part of social communities, whether they’re an influential voice within the community or they’re at the forefront. On the other hand, you also have ‘micro-influencers’, people who may not have a large audience but they’re people who your audience go to when making decisions about your brand (whether to buy your products etc.).
- Impact: how is this person perceived? Is (s)he perceived as an authoritative and/or knowledgeable person? How persuasive is he in his network?
- Define. Using search and automation tools you can define one’s online audience which includes understanding who impacts the way they are discover, evaluate, decide and also to purchase or influence,
- Discover. Using business integigence tools and their customization you can discover the right influencers (Journalist or bloggers) It means one has to search for individuals who can produce and even share contents that can sure give an impact to the business along with the decision-making process of followers, backers and buyers.
- Monitor. In this step, the influencers (Journalist or bloggers) should be monitored and reordered for any opportunities that will come Using reverse business intelligence system . It means one has to listen to them as well as monitor the contents they are producing and sharing on daily bases using automation tools. Asking about the topics they are writing about and sharing the questions the influencers ask can serve as guidance.
- Take Action. Start the step by building a relationship involving simple actions consisting of following, sharing and providing link. Be sure to get to know them and build their trust. Once accomplished, follow it by planning initiatives enabling you both to work together. Use the following techniques
- Make Them Feel Like the Coolest Journalist in the World
- Be Your Funny Self
- Give Them the Gift of Content
- Measure and rank . The results must be measured by tracking the relationships being built and how these can be translated into tangible events like visits, mentions, introductions and leads. Always learn and iterate.
The Value of Bloggers and journalist
Building relationships with bloggers in my niche has been an effective and powerful strategy. There are many benefits that come from connecting with bloggers in your niche:
- They will promote your campaign
- They will recommend your campaign to their audience
- They will link to your campaign
- They will promote you on their social media profiles
Taking the time to research and engage bloggers in your niche is well worth the time and effort you put into the process because they are valuable assets for the promotion of your campaign in your niche, which helps contribute to your campaign’s growth and visibility.