Ask your CrowdFunding Question? This how:
- You can Join our community and ask your question. This way you can get our mentors and our expert community to answer your question ( power expert crowd intelligence - Expert CrowdSourcing) , or;
- You can complete contact us at www.CrowdFundingHelpOuts.com , or;
- You can contact - Click here http://goo.gl/wI28WA , or;
- Call us at 949-442-6666 Ext 0 and ask for a CrowdFunding mentor
Why you need Journalists and bloggers for your CrowdFunding project and campaign ?
Bloggers can help you
Bloggers and Journalist can play an essential and important role in any CrowdFunding campaign and project based on their network and influence in your specialized market and vertical. They have the reach and the ability to Market and promote and review your campaign, product or service and then present it to their own followers or readers with a positive and call for action recommendation.
Bloggers are for hire and do not need fresh content. Most Journalist are not for higher and need fresh or new news and content
This is a very cost cost effective and efficient process that you can use for locating niche bloggers. These are the many techniques for locating relevant bloggers to promote and review crowdfunding campaigns. The bloggers and journalist s you’re looking to connect with are:
- Relevant to your niche
- Have large, active and engaged audience
Hierarchy of influences are a s follow
How to find Journalists and bloggers
Blogger and Journalist Ecosystem
Perhaps the most brutal task of any PR campaign is the ignominious errand of finding journalists’ email addresses., Blogger and Journalist clearly publish blogs, articles and news . They are professional in content writing and subject matter. You can find bloggers using :
- Google Blog
Google search, Google search string and Boolean. For example for Key phase window blinds search for;
”Notify me of follow up comments? “ +"Key phase" --> ”Notify me of follow up comments? “ +"window blinds" or';
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “post a comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “add comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “make comment”
- inurl:blog “your keyword” “leave a comment”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype"
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- Google Blog Search – Plug your target keywords or the topics you are searching for into Google Blog Search to discover niche-related bloggers
- Technorati- Use Technorati to identify the “Top Blogs” which measures a site’s standing and influence in the blogosphere
- AllTop – The Web is saturated with compilation lists of the “Best Blogs,” which can help give you an idea of respected blogs/bloggers in your area of interest.
Blogger and Journalist Email and social Media addresses
You know how important and elusive email and social media addresses are. We call them your social assets
Finding them is possible but require knowledge and skills,even if you once had a friend's address, you may not be able to locate or recall it now that you need it (maybe the address has changed) . The CrowdFunding campaign requires your Friends, family, your friend's friends and more. This get more challenging when you want to find a blogger or Journalist email address
No matter whose email address you are looking for or how much you know about the person, there are strategies and methodes once you have their first and last name which can help you find it.
Organizing Bloggers and Journalists
Above instruction and methods will take you to great place to identify and explore bloggers and journalist . After you have made or found a list of influential blogger and Journalist prospects create a CRM or spreadsheet to manage all the information. Organize them info into columns:
- Blog Name
- Social Media Sites
- Contact information
These heading will help organize the bloggers into easy to read information and if you use Google business Apps these spreadsheets can easily be shared with other team members in real time.
We can assist you with setting you up with Google for works and integrate a system that help you to automated the above process using
- Google apps secure email
- Google application Integrated CRM (From email to contact database, From Database to email marketing)
- Email contextual exchange
- Email address predictor engine ( predict and generate potential email addressees)
- Google on line Email and social media address engine
- Business intelligent engine to harvest relevant and new articles, bloggers
Rank your vertical blogger and Journalist
- Relevancy: is this person relevant to your brand? If they were to tweet about your brand, would their network find it believable, or would it be out of context?
- Reach: how big is this person’s audience? Influencers often have large social audiences and are part of social communities, whether they’re an influential voice within the community or they’re at the forefront. On the other hand, you also have ‘micro-influencers’, people who may not have a large audience but they’re people who your audience go to when making decisions about your brand (whether to buy your products etc.).
- Impact: how is this person perceived? Is (s)he perceived as an authoritative and/or knowledgeable person? How persuasive is he in his network?
- Define. Using search and automation tools you can define one’s online audience which includes understanding who impacts the way they are discover, evaluate, decide and also to purchase or influence,
- Discover. Using business integigence tools and their customization you can discover the right influencers (Journalist or bloggers) It means one has to search for individuals who can produce and even share contents that can sure give an impact to the business along with the decision-making process of followers, backers and buyers.
- Monitor. In this step, the influencers (Journalist or bloggers) should be monitored and reordered for any opportunities that will come Using reverse business intelligence system . It means one has to listen to them as well as monitor the contents they are producing and sharing on daily bases using automation tools. Asking about the topics they are writing about and sharing the questions the influencers ask can serve as guidance.
- Take Action. Start the step by building a relationship involving simple actions consisting of following, sharing and providing link. Be sure to get to know them and build their trust. Once accomplished, follow it by planning initiatives enabling you both to work together. Use the following techniques
- Make Them Feel Like the Coolest Journalist in the World
- Be Your Funny Self
- Give Them the Gift of Content
- Measure and rank . The results must be measured by tracking the relationships being built and how these can be translated into tangible events like visits, mentions, introductions and leads. Always learn and iterate.
The Value of Bloggers and journalist
Building relationships with bloggers in my niche has been an effective and powerful strategy. There are many benefits that come from connecting with bloggers in your niche:
- They will promote your campaign
- They will recommend your campaign to their audience
- They will link to your campaign
- They will promote you on their social media profiles
Taking the time to research and engage bloggers in your niche is well worth the time and effort you put into the process because they are valuable assets for the promotion of your campaign in your niche, which helps contribute to your campaign’s growth and visibility.
Find and select your Key phrases . For example for a vertical such as baby toys ;
- "Child Environmentally Friendly Toys"
- "Infant Toys"
- "Infant Learning"
- "Green Products "
- "Developmental baby toy"
Pick up the top 3 or 4 .
Next Pick your 1st and + last name and added to the above list ( I.e David +Khorram )
The list might contain name of your completions too . You need to be logged in to your Gmail or Google apps Insert the above to Google Alerts , watch the following to learn how.
Question is why we do the above?
- Keep you relevant to your subject matter
- Reputation management . You want to get an email what people they says about you and your product
- Google alert for your name
- Google alert for your campaign name
- Completion business intelligence. Knowing what they are up to
- find out what is being said about their company or product.
- monitor a developing news story.
- keep up to date on a competitor or industry.
- Finding new followers, backers and customers
- You can keep a track on who wants to buy your product.
- Finding new allies or alliances and networks
- Fresh content for blogging
- Fresh content for Social media and engagement
- Tracking questions that you are interest to know more about it and who is asking?
- Become an expert on your subject matter
1. Manage your reputation
For journalists and PR practitioners, bad news is good news. Disasters and accidents tend to sell more papers than a good day in the stock exchange market. However, the truth is that bad press hurts good business. Google Alerts give you an opportunity to track down any and all information about you and your brand/company. If, for instance, a person or competitor plays dirty and decides to spread malicious rumors about your brand, the alerts give you an opportunity to know the information and work on a contingency plan before it is too late and irreversible damage is done.
2. Monitoring your competitors
It is always important to know what your competitors are up to. Who did they hire? What does their new press release say? What is their new product and how does it affect you own product? All these are important to find out as they will help you come up with strategies on how to handle the situation at hand.
3. Getting customers
Google Alerts is a sure way of finding potential customers. Using relevant key words, you can be able to get customers who are in the market for exactly what you deal in. For instance, if you are in the hospitality industry, you can try a search term such as ‘looking for’ coupled with ‘hotel’. After this, you can follow up on the people who searched for that right down to the source.
4. Keeping up with the trends
One of the things businesses have to do is keep up with the ever changing market. Google Alerts ensures that you are kept in the know on any and all new developments in your industry.
5. Security is a guarantee
The alert system updates you when anyone uses your articles whether they are doing it by the book or illegally. This way you are ensured that your content will not end up on the wrong sites.
6. Time saving
This is the most important advantage. Google Alerts saves you the hassle of having to go through hundreds of articles looking for content that is pertinent to you. The system only gives you content that is relevant to you or your company/brand.
- Use your business or campaign name: Use your business name and personal name (particularly useful for well known personalities, authors etc) enclosed in quotes (I.e. "David Khorram" , "CrowdFunding made easy").
- Are people saying good things or bad things about you online?
- This is your opportunity to thank the good ones and address any issues that are being published online.
- This is your opportunity to build back links
- Your CrowdFunding landing page or website: Set up an alert for your website URL without the www.
- This will help you find out who is linking to your website and talking about your website.
- Try to find out why?
- Your Competition or similar campaigns: Understanding your competition. Who is doing the best job online in your sector?
- Create alerts for their name, track them and learn from them.
- This will help you with your online strategy and open up new opportunities.
- Your CrowdFunding vertical information: Industry related Information.
- What is the latest news and developments in your industry?
- This is very useful for giving you ideas for blog posts and news articles to add to your website and to talk about on social networking sites.
- Promoting the blogger or journalist ion your blog and recycle them in your social media, build relationship with influencer
- Attract new backer and investors: Are you targeting prospective new followers, backers or investors?
- Understanding them, their company and learning more about their online activity will put you one step ahead of the competition.
- Linking, Branding and back linking : Find back linking opportunities. Blog links are sometimes the easiest for finding a place to link back to your website as they are well set up for comments.
- Set the Google blog to 'announcement" , this means you can comment.
- Log in to your Google apps profile ( Gmail)
- When commenting, add interesting information and answer questions on these blogs and include a link to your site, in this way your post is more likely to be accepted by the blog moderators.
- Also look out for quality newspaper sites that allow comments after the article.
- Existing followers and backers . Do you need an excuse to touch base with an existing followers and backers? Maybe they have just had a recent announcements themselves or product launch or won some recognition.
- Send them congratulations or tell them about the good things that are being said about them online.
- Google operands and Boolean: Use Google search operands and Boolean to refine your Alerts. For example
- Crowdfunding made easy -site:www.CrowdFundmadeeasy.com - This will help to find who is talking about the subject of Crowdfunding made easy which is not (-) in CrowdFundmadeeasy.com website.
- Right size your Alerts: Trial and Error. You will soon find the alerts that really suit the information you find useful. Some will inundate you with far too much information which will take forever to wade through. Delete these and concentrate on the good ones.
- Manage your inbox: Filter your Alert email messages and label them accordingly .
- Don’t get bogged down by the emails in your inbox. We are all in danger of being swamped by our ever growing inbox. With too many alerts this can become even more of a problem. Make sure you direct you alerts to a separate folder and get into the habit of setting aside a couple of hours a week to go through them.
posted 18 hours ago by David Khorram [ updated 18 hours ago ]
What is CrowdFunding videos Watched by more than quarter of million people (111,443 + 149,637 viewers) as of 6/7/2014 Have you watch it yet?
CrowdFunding Campaign Video development .These are the steps:
- Always ask why you are promoting your video? Why?
- Product and Features tell, Stories Sell! tell a story
- Make a video that you want to watch yourself to the end
- First 3 to 5 second should be attention grabber.
- Not more than 3 minutes.
- Build emotion
- CrowdFunding is a "ASK" video. ASK for the fund and help at least four times.
- Content is the king
- Research the key phases typed and searched by humanity not your ideas
- Make sure you call the video file with the same key phases before you upload
- Upload the video content to Youtube
- Upload the transcription to Youtube ( Txt file)
- Prepare and embed your video annotations, set timing and have it as call for action
- Prepare video content description. make sure it is SEOed
- Description 1st two line showed have Http:// for Your main URLs and phone number and call for action
- Youtube allows you to add tags. Select them wisely
- Use your Youtube URL in your social Media campaign
- Embed your Youtube URL in your website
- Upload your Video to 20+ other video server and make sure your Youtube URL is mentioned + the video title
- Promote the video in your blog ( like this )
- Use Google + and embed the video
- Build back links like this What is CrowdFunding video (like this)
- There few other techniques that works very well in conjunction with the above - Contactus@crowdFundingPlanning to learn more
| || |
| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmEr96Et-Jc|| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5-iEnW70k|
Do you know what happens in one minute on the Internet? In just one minute, more than 204 million emails are sent. Amazon rings up about $83,000 in sales. Around 20 million photos are viewed and 3,000 uploaded on Flickr. At least 6 million Facebook pages are viewed around the world. And more than 61,000 hours of music are played on Pandora while more than 1.3 million video clips are watched on YouTube.
Computing is transforming and touching more people in a wider range of devices. From smartphones to tablets, netbooks and notebooks and even automotive; it can often seem like every one of us is connected. But while it’s hard to miss the proliferation of portable devices, it’s what we don’t see that’s the bigger issue.
What many don’t see is that the increase in mobile devices has had a tremendous impact on the amount of data traffic crossing the network. It’s a little easier to comprehend once we think about all that’s done on a connected device like a smartphone. Listening to music, watching videos, downloading photos, playing online games, refreshing Twitter feeds and status updates – all of those activities generate network traffic. Following is an infographic illustrates just how much data passes through the network in 60 seconds. Nearly 640K Gb of global IP data is transferred in just one Internet minute!
Today, the number of networked devices equals the world’s population. By 2015, the number of networked devices is expected to be double the world’s population. And by the time we reach 2015, it would take five years to view all the video content crossing IP networks each second.
So can our existing networks handle this explosion in network traffic and maintain consumer expectations for immediate access from multiple devices? And if the networks can expand to accommodate this growth, can they do it while maintaining security? Telco equipment manufacturers and service providers will be on the hook to ensure that we continue to enjoy access to information and entertainment on our mobile without any interruption to service.
By Krystal Temple on March 13, 2012
Poted From: http://scoop.intel.com/what-happens-in-an-internet-minute/
I have been asked this question many times in past.
The answer is simple but requires work and analytic reports
The answer is: "when you are ready" and crowd has giving you the signal". These are the steps .
What is the signal?
When you know you can receive at least 30% of the funding goal within two weeks and less after your campaign launch.
You need to create an inbound marketing plan and get traffic to your portal.
These portals have analytics, call for action and email catching databases , which you can ask your question , find the interest and answer possible questions.
Analytic reports and number of email addresses you collect will be a good indicator or signal.
2- You need to validate your "crowd" , its size and see can you generate enough interest from the crowd ( i.e 100 people) and leverage on their crowd ( I.e 10,000 or more. To do this and learn the concept, you can use our current program Click here: http://thndr.it/1o0nl3u.As of today we have 8/100 people and social rich is around 180,000. Campaign one day old and we have 17 days to go .Both the above allows you to build your Crowd . There are many other techniques success Affinity marketing that allow you to contact Micro angels and habitual CrowdFunding buyers in your vertical of interest . If you are interested to know more , Just Contactus@CrowdfundingPlanning.com